On the importance of transport costs in international trade flows: an analysis of European, Japanese, and US exports to the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 247.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1983.
"The importance of `natural' barriers to trade among developing countries: Some evidence from the transport cost content in Brazilian imports,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 417-425, May.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1982. "The importance of "natural" barriers to trade among developing countries: some evidence from the transport cost content in Brazilian imports," Kiel Working Papers 136, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wilfried Prewo, 1978. "The structure of transport costs on Latin American exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 305-327, June.
- Yeats, Alexander J, 1977. "Do International Transport Costs Increase with Fabrication? Some Empirical Evidence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 458-71, November.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1981_vol._viii_nos._1&2-a is not listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J M & Yeats, Alexander J, 1976. "Effective Protection by Transportation Costs and Tariffs: A Comparison of Magnitudes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 169-76, February.
- André Sapir, 1983. "On the incidence of transportation costs on India's exports," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8280, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1986. "Home country incentives and FDI in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 258, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.