Annual Educational Attainment Estimates for US Counties 1990-2005
AbstractThis paper estimates annual data on educational attainment for 3,076 mainland U.S. counties 1991 -- 2005. Being estimated without resorting to ancillary information, this data is suited particular well for panel regression analyses. Several plausibility checks indicate that the data is fairly reliable and yields plausible parameter estimates in a panel regression
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 1665.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2010
Date of revision:
Educational attainment; U.S. counties; Panel regression;
Other versions of this item:
- Eckhardt Bode, 2011. "Annual educational attainment estimates for U.S. counties 1990–2005," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 117-127, July.
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-04 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-04 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.