Lohnsatzdifferenzen zwischen grossen und kleinen Industriebetrieben: Eine Untersuchung für die ASEAN-Länder
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy in its series Kiel Working Papers with number 137.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Papola, T S & Bharadwaj, V P, 1970. "Dynamics of Industrial Wage Structure: An Inter-country Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(317), pages 72-90, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1974. "Alternative Theories of Wage Determination and Unemployment in LDC'S: The Labor Turnover Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 194-227, May.
- Horowitz, Grace, 1974. " Wage Determination in a Labor Surplus Economy: The Case of India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(4), pages 666-72, July.
- Yap, Lorene Y. L., 1977. "The attraction of cities : A review of the migration literature," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 239-264, September.
- Lim, David, 1977. "Do foreign companies pay higher wages than their local counterparts in Malaysian manufacturing?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 55-66, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.