Stakeholder Incentives and Reforms in China’s State-Owned Enterprises: A Common-Property Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Keele University in its series Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) with number 98/11.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in China Economic Review, Vol. 10, 1999, pages 191-206.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Keele, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5BG - United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1782 584581
Fax: +44 (0)1782 717577
Web page: http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/ec/cer/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Department of Economics, Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire ST5 5BG - United Kingdom
Other versions of this item:
- Cauley, Jon & Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1999. "Stakeholder incentives and reforms in China's state-owned enterprises: A common-property theory," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 191-206.
- Cauley, Jon & Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1999. "Stakeholder Incentives and Reforms in China's State-Owned Enterprises: A Common-Property Theory," Staff General Research Papers 1670, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Schröder, 2003. "Insider Privatisation and Restructuring Incentives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 333-349, December.
- SIQUEIRA, Kevin & SANDLER, Todd & CAULEY, Jon, 2009. "Common agency and state-owned enterprise reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 208-217, June.
- Hao Shi, 2006. "L'évolution du "calcul économique en équipe" : un processus de légitimation des changements institutionnels en Chine," Working Papers 2006-4, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2004. "Mixed sharing rules," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 196, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Martin E. Diedrich to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.