Fatou¡¯S Lemma For Unbounded Gelfand Integrable Mappings
AbstractIt is shown that, in the framework of Gelfand integrable mappings, the Fatou-type lemma for integrably bounded mappings, due to Cornet?Medecin  and the Fatou-type lemma for uniformly integrable mappings due to Balder , can be generalized to mean norm bounded integrable mappings
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Kansas, Department of Economics in its series WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS with number 200503.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2005
Date of revision: Feb 2005
Fatou¡¯s lemma; Banach space; dual space; Gelfand integral; Koml¢¥os limit.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- V. Martins-da-Rocha, 2004. "Equilibria in large economies with differentiated commodities and non-ordered preferences," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 529-552, March.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1979. "A note on fatou's lemma in several dimensions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 277-282, December.
- Ostroy, Joseph M & Zame, William R, 1994.
"Nonatomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 593-633, May.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1991. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502R, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1988. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1970. "Existence of Equilibria for Economies with Production and a Measure Space of Consumers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 608-23, September.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1975. "A model of equilibrium with differentiated commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 263-295.
- Bernard Cornet & Jean-Philippe Medecin, 2000. "Existence of General Equilibrium for Spatial Economies," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1107, Econometric Society.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor-Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2004.
"Equilibria in reflexive Banach lattices with a continuum of agents,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/6273, Paris Dauphine University.
- Aloisio Araujo & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Paulo Monteiro, 2004. "Equilibria in reflexive Banach lattices with a continuum of agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 469-492, October.
- Cornet, Bernard & Topuzu, Mihaela & Yildiz, Aysegul, 2003. "Equilibrium theory with a measure space of possibly satiated consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 175-196, June.
- Konard Podczeck, 1997. "Markets with infinitely many commodities and a continuum of agents with non-convex preferences (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 385-426.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe, 2003. "Equilibria in security markets with a continuum of agents," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 513, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jianbo Zhang).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.