Rationalität und Effizienz - einige Lehren aus der Verhaltensökonomik für die Wohlfahrtstheorie
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria in its series NRN working papers with number 2010-16.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: NRN Labor Economics and the Welfare State, c/o Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, Altenbergerstr. 69, 4040 Linz
Web page: http://www.labornrn.at/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Johann K. Brunner, 2010. "Rationalität und Effizienz - einige Lehren aus der Verhaltensökonomik für die Wohlfahrtstheorie," Economics working papers 2010-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew, 1997.
"Doing It Now or Later,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt7t44m5b0, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Ted O'Donoghue and Matthew Rabin ., 1997. "Doing It Now or Later," Economics Working Papers 97-253, University of California at Berkeley.
- Ted O'Donoghue & Matthew Rabin, 1996. "Doing It Now or Later," Discussion Papers 1172, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian & Andrew Metrick, 2005.
"Optimal Defaults and Active Decisions,"
666156000000000488, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gabriel D. Carroll & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian & Andrew Metrick, 2005. "Optimal Defaults and Active Decisions," NBER Working Papers 11074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carroll, Gabriel D. & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte & Metrick, Andrew, 2009. "Optimal Defaults and Active Decisions," Scholarly Articles 4686776, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gruber Jonathan H & Mullainathan Sendhil, 2005.
"Do Cigarette Taxes Make Smokers Happier,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-45, July.
- Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2004.
"Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being,"
NBER Working Papers
10667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erzo F. P. Luttmer, 2005. "Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 120(3), pages 963-1002, August.
- Luttmer, Erzo F. P., 2004. "Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being," Working Paper Series rwp04-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Eric S. Maskin, 2008.
"Mechanism Design: How to Implement Social Goals,"
Economics Working Papers
0081, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Peter Diamond & Hannu Vartiainen, 2007.
"Introduction to Behavioral Economics and Its Applications
[Behavioral Economics and Its Applications]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Richard H. Thaler, 2000. "Behavioral Economics," NBER Working Papers 7948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew, 2006.
"Optimal sin taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1825-1849, November.
- Jonathan Gruber & Botond Köszegi, 2001. "Is Addiction "Rational"? Theory And Evidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1261-1303, November.
- Robert J. Barro, 1999. "Ramsey Meets Laibson In The Neoclassical Growth Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1125-1152, November.
- Matthew Rabin & Botond Kőszegi, 2007. "Mistakes in Choice-Based Welfare Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 477-481, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ren� B�heim).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.