Versicherungsmathematisch korrekte Pensionsabschläge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria in its series Economics working papers with number 2010-13.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Johann K. Brunner & Bernd Hoffmann, 2010. "Versicherungsmathematisch korrekte Pensionsabschläge," NRN working papers 2010-17, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedrich Breyer & Stefan Hupfeld, 2007.
"On the Fairness of Early Retirement Provisions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2078, CESifo Group Munich.
- Graf, Nikolaus & Hofer, Helmut & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011.
"Labor supply effects of a subsidized old-age part-time scheme in Austria,"
Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research,
Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 44(3), pages 217-229.
- Graf, Nikolaus & Hofer, Helmut & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 4239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikolaus Graf & Helmut Hofer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," NRN working papers 2009-06, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Nikolaus Graf & Helmut Hofer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," Economics working papers 2009-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Martin Werding, 2007. "Versicherungsmathematisch korrekte Rentenabschläge für die gesetzliche Rentenversicherung," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(16), pages 19-32, 08.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "Neutral or Fair?: Actuarial Concepts and Pension-System Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Helmuth Cremer & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur & Pierre Pestieau, 2008. "Social Security And Retirement Decision: A Positive And Normative Approach ," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 213-233, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ren� B�heim).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.