Some Rudimentary Duopolity Theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy in its series Working Papers with number 9.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Dunning Hall, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 3N6
Web page: http://jdi-legacy.econ.queensu.ca/
More information through EDIRC
taxes ; economic models ; duopolies;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brülhart, Marius & Parchet, Raphaël, 2011.
"Alleged Tax Competition: The Mysterious Death of Bequest Taxes in Switzerland,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brülhart, Marius & Parchet, Raphaël, 2014. "Alleged tax competition: The mysterious death of bequest taxes in Switzerland," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 63-78.
- Charles Figuières, 2009. "Markov interactions in a class of dynamic games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 39-68, January.
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Justin Svec, 2012. "A Model of Tradeable Capital Tax Permits," Working Papers 1202, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Hauptmeier & Ferdinand Mittermaier & Johannes Rincke, 2008.
"Fiscal Competition over Taxes and Public Inputs: Theory and Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Mittermaier, Ferdinand & Rincke, Johannes, 2009. "Fiscal competition over taxes and public inputs - theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 1033, European Central Bank.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko, 2014.
"Competition for migrants in a federation: Tax or transfer competition?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 110-118.
- Marko Koethenbuerger, 2012. "Competition for Migrants in a Federation: Tax or Transfer Competition?," EPRU Working Paper Series 2012-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2012. "Competition for Migrants in a Federation: Tax or Transfer Competition?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3709, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Keen & Kai A. Konrad, 2012. "International Tax Competition and Coordination," Working Papers international_tax_competi, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Kächelein, Holger, 2004. "Capital Tax Competition and Partial Cooperation : Welfare Enhancing or not?," BERG Working Paper Series 51, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2006. "Tax competition, spillovers, and subsidies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 849-858, December.
- Thorsten Bayindir-Upmann, 1998. "Two Games of Interjurisdictional Competition When Local Governments Provide Industrial Public Goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 471-487, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.