The Canadian Health Care System: Lessons for Malaysia
AbstractIn this paper we discuss the Canadian health care system with a view towards seeing what lessons can be learned from experience there for Malaysia.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy in its series Working Papers with number 25.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Dunning Hall, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 3N6
Web page: http://jdi-legacy.econ.queensu.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.