Report No. 51: Neue Anforderungen durch den Wandel der Arbeitswelt
AbstractKurzexpertise für die Enquete-Kommission "Wachstum, Wohlstand, Lebensqualität" des Deutschen Bundestages, Bonn 2013 (24 Seiten)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) in its series IZA Research Reports with number 51.
Date of creation: 14 Mar 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Patricia, CRIFO, 2003.
"Human Capital Accumulation and the Transition from Specialisation to Multi-tasking,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Crifo, Patricia, 2008. "Human Capital Accumulation And The Transition From Specialization To Multitasking," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 320-344, June.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & CRIFO, Patricia, . "Human capital accumulation and the transition from specialization to multitasking," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Patricia Crifo, 2008. "Human Capital Accumulation and the Transition from Specialization to Multi-tasking," Post-Print hal-00243029, HAL.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & CRIFO, Patricia, 2003. "Human capital accumulation and the transition from specialization to multi-tasking," CORE Discussion Papers 2003080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maria Guadalupe & Julie Wulf, 2008.
"The Flattening Firm and Product Market Competition: The Effect of Trade Liberalization,"
NBER Working Papers
14491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Guadalupe & Julie M. Wulf, 2008. "The Flattening Firm and Product Market Competition: The Effect of Trade Liberalization," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-067, Harvard Business School.
- Nigel Wadeson, 2013. "The Division of Labour under Uncertainty," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(2), pages 253-274, June.
- Rodriguez, Eunice, 2002. "Marginal employment and health in Britain and Germany: does unstable employment predict health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 963-979, September.
- Engellandt, Axel & Riphahn, Regina T., 2003.
"Temporary Contracts and Employee Effort,"
IZA Discussion Papers
780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kleemann, Frank & Matuschek, Ingo & Voß, G. Günter, 1999. "Zur Subjektivierung von Arbeit," Papers, Research Network Project "Work and Ecology" P99-512, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Hempell, Thomas & Zwick, Thomas, 2005. "Technology Use, Organisational Flexibility and Innovation: Evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-57, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.