An overview of the development challenges and constraints of the Niger Basin and possible intervention strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Working Papers with number H044299.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
River basin development / Poverty / Social aspects / Climate change / Agriculture sector / Water governance / West Africa / Niger River Basin;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-04-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-10 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wood, Stanley & You, Liangzhi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2004.
"Spatial patterns of crop yields in Latin America and the Caribbean:,"
EPTD discussion papers
124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stanley Wood & Liangzhi You & Xiaobo Zhang, 2004. "Spatial Patterns of Crop Yields in Latin America and the Caribbean," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(124), pages 361-381.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.