Meta-analysis to assess impact of watershed program and people’s participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Research Reports with number H037467.
Length: v, 17p.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Watershed management / Social participation / Decision making;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M., 2011. "The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1162-1170, May.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Reddy, V. Ratna & Wani, Suhas P., 2008. "Watershed externalities, shifting cropping patterns and groundwater depletion in Indian semi-arid villages: The effect of alternative water pricing policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 327-340, September.
- Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Kebede, Tewodros A. & Reddy, V. Ratna, 2009. "Enabling Institutions, Collective Action and Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Effects on Natural Resources and Rural Poverty," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51435, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kebede, Tewodros & Ratna Reddy, V., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: The state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," CAPRi working papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tumbo, S.D. & Mutabazi, K.D. & Byakugila, M.M. & Mahoo, H.F.M., 2011. "An empirical framework for scaling-out of water system innovations: Lessons from diffusion of water system innovations in the Makanya catchment in Northern Tanzania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(11), pages 1761-1773, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.