Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Research Reports with number H031469.
Length: vi, 50p.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Wheat / Crop yield / Productivity / Climate / Irrigation canals / Watercourses / Water distribution / Water allocation / Policy / India / Pakistan / Gangetic Plains / Kaithal Irrigation Circle / Bhakra Canal / Chaj Sub-Basin / Lower Jehlum Canal;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muthuwatta, L.P. & Rientjes, T.H.M. & Bos, M.G., 2013. "Strategies to increase wheat production in the water scarce Karkheh River Basin, Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-10.
- Vazifedoust, M. & van Dam, J.C. & Feddes, R.A. & Feizi, M., 2008. "Increasing water productivity of irrigated crops under limited water supply at field scale," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 89-102, February.
- Mohammed Mainuddin & Mac Kirby, 2009. "Agricultural productivity in the lower Mekong Basin: trends and future prospects for food security," The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 71-82, February.
- Ines, Amor V.M. & Honda, Kiyoshi & Das Gupta, Ashim & Droogers, Peter & Clemente, Roberto S., 2006. "Combining remote sensing-simulation modeling and genetic algorithm optimization to explore water management options in irrigated agriculture," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 221-232, June.
- Bessembinder, J.J.E. & Leffelaar, P.A. & Dhindwal, A.S. & Ponsioen, T.C., 2005. "Which crop and which drop, and the scope for improvement of water productivity," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 113-130, May.
- Singh, R. & van Dam, J.C. & Feddes, R.A., 2006. "Water productivity analysis of irrigated crops in Sirsa district, India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 253-278, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.