Irrigated urban vegetable production in Ghana: characteristics, benefits and risks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books, Reports with number H039283.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Owusu & John-Eudes Bakang & Robert Abaidoo & Modeste Kinane, 2012. "Perception on untreated wastewater irrigation for vegetable production in Ghana," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 135-150, February.
- Qadir, M. & Wichelns, D. & Raschid-Sally, L. & McCornick, P.G. & Drechsel, P. & Bahri, A. & Minhas, P.S., 2010. "The challenges of wastewater irrigation in developing countries," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 561-568, April.
- Probst, Lorenz & Houedjofonon, Elysée & Ayerakwa, Hayford Mensah & Haas, Rainer, 2012. "Will they buy it? The potential for marketing organic vegetables in the food vending sector to strengthen vegetable safety: A choice experiment study in three West African cities," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 296-308.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Owusu, Victor & Bakang, John-Eudes A., 2011. "Adoption of safer irrigation technologies and cropping patterns: Evidence from Southern Ghana," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1415-1423, May.
- Owusu, Victor, 2012. "Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay a Premium for Organic Food Product: Evidence from Ghana," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123394, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.