Institutional alternatives in African smallholder irrigation: lessons from international experience with irrigation management transfer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books, Reports with number H030202.
Length: v, 24p.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Svendsen, M. & Nott, G., 1997. "Irrigation management transfer in Turkey: Early experience with a national program under rapid implementation," IWMI Books, Reports H020828, International Water Management Institute.
- Abernethy, Charles. L. & Sally, Hilmy & Lonsway, Kurt & Maman, Chegou, 2000. "Farmer-based financing of operations in the Niger Valley irrigation schemes," IWMI Research Reports H 26188, International Water Management Institute.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1996. "Male-female differences in agricultural productivity: Methodological issues and empirical evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1579-1595, October.
- Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc, 2008. "A measure for the efficiency of water use and its determinants, a case study of small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 31-39, July.
- Gandhi, Vasant P. & N V Namboodiri, . "Groundwater Irrigation in India: Gains, Costs and Risks," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-03-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Adeoti, Adetola I. & Okoli, Silas & Salau, Sheu & Rhoe, Valerie, 2010. "Demand characteristics for small-scale private irrigation technologies: Knowledge gaps in Nigeria," NSSP working papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Omilola, Babatunde, 2009. "Estimating the impact of agricultural technology on poverty reduction in rural Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 901, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Uysal, Özlem Karahan & AtIs, Ela, 2010. "Assessing the performance of participatory irrigation management over time: A case study from Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1017-1025, July.
- Inocencio, Arlene & McCornick, Peter G., 2007. "Irrigation investments in India in the last three decades: an analysis of economic performance," IWMI Research Reports H040762, International Water Management Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.