Review of selected literature on indicators of irrigation performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books, Reports with number H013467.
Length: xiii, 75p.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Performance evaluation / Irrigation efficiency / Water delivery / Irrigation systems / Equity / Irrigated farming / Agriculture / Sustainability / Social aspects / Indicators;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, M.D. & Turral, H. & Nazeer, A., 2009. "Diagnosing irrigation performance and water productivity through satellite remote sensing and secondary data in a large irrigation system of Pakistan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(4), pages 551-564, April.
- Karatas, Bekir S. & Akkuzu, Erhan & Unal, Halil B. & Asik, Serafettin & Avci, Musa, 2009. "Using satellite remote sensing to assess irrigation performance in Water User Associations in the Lower Gediz Basin, Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(6), pages 982-990, June.
- Unal, H. B. & Asik, S. & Avci, M. & Yasar, S. & Akkuzu, E., 2004. "Performance of water delivery system at tertiary canal level: a case study of the Menemen Left Bank Irrigation System, Gediz Basin, Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 155-171, March.
- Barros, R. & Isidoro, D. & Aragüés, R., 2011. "Long-term water balances in La Violada Irrigation District (Spain): II. Analysis of irrigation performance," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1569-1576, August.
- Yercan, M. & Dorsan, F. & Ul, M. A., 2004. "Comparative analysis of performance criteria in irrigation schemes: a case study of Gediz river basin in Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 259-266, May.
- Ray, S. S. & Dadhwal, V. K. & Navalgund, R. R., 2002. "Performance evaluation of an irrigation command area using remote sensing: a case study of Mahi command, Gujarat, India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 81-91, July.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim M., 2007. "Role of risk sharing and transaction costs in contract choice: Theory and evidence from groundwater contracts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 475-496, July.
- Rodriguez-Diaz, J.A. & Camacho-Poyato, E. & Lopez-Luque, R. & Perez-Urrestarazu, L., 2008. "Benchmarking and multivariate data analysis techniques for improving the efficiency of irrigation districts: An application in spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 250-259, March.
- Frija, Aymen & Chebil, Ali & Speelman, Stijn & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Effect of changes in the institutional structure of irrigation water property rights on the willingness to pay of farmers for water: case of Tunisia," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44422, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kukul, Y.S. & Akçay, S. & Anaç, S. & YesilIrmak, E., 2008. "Temporal irrigation performance assessment in Turkey: Menemen case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(9), pages 1090-1098, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.