EU-Integration and Development - Prospects of CEECs - The Productivity-Gap and Technological Structural Change
AbstractThe discussion paper is an analysis into the effects of integration of Central East European (CEE) economies into the World market in general and the economic region on the European Union (EU) in particular.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Halle Institute for Economic Research in its series IWH Discussion Papers with number 112.
Date of creation: Mar 2000
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Stephan, J., 2000. "EU-Integration and Development Prospects of CEECs. The Productivity-Gap and Technological Structural Change," Papers 112, American Cairo - Economics and Political Sciences.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Technology diffusion and international income convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 367-392, August.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 1998. "International technology transfer and the technology gap," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 369-398, April.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Klaus Werner, 1998. "Advantages and drawbacks of EU membership - the structural dimension," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 79-103, September.
- Cornwall, John & Cornwall, Wendy, 1994. "Growth Theory and Economic Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(242), pages 237-51, May.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation for Polish manufacturing industry: A comparison of alternative methods," Working Paper Series 6714, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hubert Gabrisch).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.