EU-Integration and Development - Prospects of CEECs - The Productivity-Gap and Technological Structural Change
AbstractThe discussion paper is an analysis into the effects of integration of Central East European (CEE) economies into the World market in general and the economic region on the European Union (EU) in particular.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Halle Institute for Economic Research in its series IWH Discussion Papers with number 112.
Date of creation: Mar 2000
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Stephan, J., 2000. "EU-Integration and Development Prospects of CEECs. The Productivity-Gap and Technological Structural Change," Papers 112, American Cairo - Economics and Political Sciences.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 1998. "International technology transfer and the technology gap," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 369-398, April.
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Technology diffusion and international income convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 367-392, August.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Klaus Werner, 1998. "Advantages and drawbacks of EU membership - the structural dimension," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 79-103, September.
- Cornwall, John & Cornwall, Wendy, 1994. "Growth Theory and Economic Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(242), pages 237-51, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hubert Gabrisch).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.