Cap Reform Studies: A Comparison
AbstractAbstract not available
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 678.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Hart, Chad E. & Helmar, Michael D. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Meyers, William H., 1994. "Cap Reform Studies: A Comparison," Staff General Research Papers 736, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chad E. Hart & Michael D. Helmar & Dermot J. Hayes & William H. Meyers, 1994. "CAP Reform Studies: A Comparison," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 94-gatt18, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Chad E. Hart & Michael D. Helmar & Dermot J. Hayes & William H. Meyers, 1994. "CAP Reform Studies: A Comparison," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 94-gatt18, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conforti, Piero, 2001. "The Common Agricultural Policy In Main Partial Equilibrium Models," Working Papers 14806, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.