Incentive Instruments in Agricultural Contracts: Input Control, Monitoring, Quality Measurement, and Price Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5237.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Agricultural Economics 1999, vol. 21 no. 2
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mussell, Al, 2003. "PRICE DISCOVERY MECHANISMS AND ALTERNATIVES FOR CANADIAN AGRICULTURE; Part II: A Review of Pricing Mechanisms from the Economic Literature," Miscellaneous Publications 18100, George Morris Center.
- Darren Hudson, 2004.
"Cross-Commodity Perspective on Contracting: Evidence from Mississippi,"
- Hudson, Darren, 2001. "Cross-Commodity Perspective On Contracting: Evidence From Mississippi," Research reports 15800, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Dimitri, Carolyn & Oberholtzer, Lydia & Wittenberger, Michelle, 2010. "The Role of Contracts in the Organic Supply Chain: 2004 and 2007," Economic Information Bulletin 102762, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hu, Y. & Huang, Z. & Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Xu, X., 2005. "Organization and Strategy of Farmer Specialized Cooperatives in China," Research Paper ERS-2005-059-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Diallo, Marthe, 2008. "Analysis of the Constraints to the Development of a Domestic Improved Seed Potato Industry in Mali," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 50351, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio A. & Lundy, Mark & Schutz, Paul & Balsevich, Fernando & Hernandez, Ricardo & Perez, Edwin & Jano, Pilar & Wang, Honglin, 2004. "Supermarkets and Rural Livelihoods: A Research Method," Staff Papers 11818, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hueth, Brent & Ligon, Ethan & Melkonyan, Tigran A., 2008. "Interactions between Explicit and Implicit Contracting: Evidence from California Agriculture," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6068, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio A. & Timmer, C. Peter, 2005. "Supermarketization of the "Emerging Markets" of the Pacific Rim: Development and Trade Implications," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(01), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.