Protection and Trade Liberalization Under Incomplete Market Integration
AbstractAbstract not available.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5018.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in American Journal of Agricultural Economics, August 2002, vol. 84 no. 3, pp. 768-773
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- John Beghin & Cheng Fang, 2002. "Protection and Trade Liberalization under Incomplete Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 768-773.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerpacio, Roberta V. & Pingali, Prabhu L., 2007. "Tropical and Subtropical Maize in Asia: Production Systems, Constraints, and Research Priorities," Maize Production Systems Papers 56107, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Narayanan, Badri & Hertel, Thomas & Horridge, Mark, 2009.
"Disaggregated Data and Trade Policy Analysis: The Value of Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models,"
GTAP Working Papers
3162, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Narayanan, Badri G. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Horridge, J. Mark, 2010. "Disaggregated data and trade policy analysis: The value of linking partial and general equilibrium models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 755-766, May.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Defining North American Economic Integration," North American Agrifood Integration: Situation and Perspectives, May 2004, Cancun, Mexico 16732, Farm Foundation.
- TourÃ©, Ali A. & Groenewald, Jan & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Diagne, Aliou, 2013. "Analysing policy-induced effects on the performance of irrigated rice," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.