Structural Change in the Biotech Seed and Chemical Industrial Complex
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5000.
Date of creation: 15 Oct 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in AgBioForum, Fall 1998, vol. 1 no. 2, pp. 43-55
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindner, Robert K. & Burton, Michael P. & James, Sallie & Pluske, Johanna M., 2001. "Welfare Effects of Identity Preservation and Labelling of Genetically Modified Food," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125745, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jeremy Foltz & Bradford Barham & Kwansoo Kim, 2000. "Universities and agricultural biotechnology patent production," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 82-95.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran & Hubert Stahn, 2012. "Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition," AMSE Working Papers 1239, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2000. "Incentive Design for Introducing Genetically Modified Crops," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123687, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fulton, Murray E. & Keyowski, Lynette, 2000. "The Impact Of Technological Innovation On Producer Returns: The Case Of Genetically Modified Canola," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25998, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Giannakas, Konstantinos, 2001. "The economics of intellectual property rights under imperfect enforcement: developing countries, biotechnology, and the TRIPs agreement," EPTD discussion papers 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2003. "Institutional change and plant variety provision in Australia," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57905, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Ramos, Gabriel & Steiger, Carlos, 2001. "Intellectual Property Protection And The International Marketing Of Agricultural Biotechnology: Firm And Host Country Impacts," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20672, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Runge, C. Ford, 1999. "Beyond The Green Box: A Conceptual Framework For Agricultural Trade And The Environment," Working Papers 14417, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Thirtle, Colin G. & Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Heisey, Paul W., 2001. "Public Sector Plant Breeding In A Privatizing World," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33775, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Srinivasan, C. S., 2003. "Concentration in ownership of plant variety rights: some implications for developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 519-546.
- Mélanie Jaeck & Robert Lifran & Hubert Stahn, 2012. "Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition: Economic Conditions and Incentives," Working Papers halshs-00793671, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.