Value-Added Land Values
AbstractNew biotechnologies and associated organizational changes may affect farmland values and rental rates, in so doing, influence the distribution of benefits and costs from these innovations along the agricultural value chain. The magnitudes of the resulting changes in the rental rates and values of farmland, as well as the distribution of benefits and costs, will depend on the characteristics of the innovations, the degree of competition within the input industry, and land tenure and ownership.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1795.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Choices, First Quarter 2000, vol. 15 no. 1, pp. 18-23
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Edwards, William M., 2008.
"Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6355, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & William M. Edwards, 2007. "Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp454, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.