Microeconomics of Agricultural Grading: Impacts on the Marketing Channel
Abstractabstract not available at this time
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1703.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Hennessy, David A., 1995. "Microeconomics of Agricultural Grading: Impacts on the Marketing Channel," Staff General Research Papers 5033, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Reardon, Thomas, 2000. "Understanding Grades and Standards: and how to apply them," MPRA Paper 13549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marshall, Maria I., 2002. "Political Market Impacts On Mexican Import Permits For White Corn," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36556, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bohorova, Svetlana & Scrimgeour, Frank G., 2000. "Evaluating The Potential Productivity Gains Associated With Biotechnological Improvement: The Case Of Kiwifruit In New Zealand," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25995, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Philippe Marcoul & John Lawrence, 2007.
"Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(4), pages 890-903.
- Brent Hueth & John D. Lawrence & Philippe Marcoul, 2004. "Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp355, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hueth, Brent & Marcoul, Philippe & Lawrence, John D., 2007. "Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 11465, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marcoul, Philippe & Lawrence, John D. & Hueth, Brent, 2006. "Grader Bias In Cattle Markets? Evidence From Iowa," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21123, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001.
"Biotech--Who Wins? Economic Benefits and Costs of Biotechnology Innovations in Agriculture,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(1).
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001. "Biotech-Who Wins? Economic Benefits and Costs of Biotechnology Innovations in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers 5125, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2003. "Endogenous Protection In The Mexican Corn And Sorghum Market," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22242, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.