Trade and Environment Nexus. Global Dimensions, The
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1589.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in OECD Economic Studies, Winter 1994, vol. 23, pp. 167-92
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1999. "The WTO and the millennium round : between standstill and leapfrog," Kiel Discussion Papers 352, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Savaþ Alpay, 1999. "What Do We Know About the Interactions Between Trade and the Environment? A Survey of the Literature," Departmental Working Papers 991, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- John Whalley, 1996. "Trade and Environment Beyond Singapore," NBER Working Papers 5768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naghavi, Alireza, 2007.
"Can R&D-inducing green tariffs replace international environmental regulations?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 284-299, November.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2006. "Can R&D-Inducing Green Tariffs Replace International Environmental Regulations?," Working Papers 2006.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siebert, Horst, 1996. "Trade policy and environmental protection," Kiel Working Papers 730, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2001-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gary Koop, 1998. "Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: A structural approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 489-515.
- Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der & Roland-Holst, David & Dessus, Sebastien & Beghin, John, 1998. "The interface between growth, trade, pollution and natural resource use in Chile: evidence from an economywide model," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1996. "Does foreign direct investment contribute to unemployment in home countries? An empirical survey," Kiel Working Papers 765, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.