Fisheries Management with Stock Uncertainty and Costly Capital Adjustment
AbstractNo abstract available.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 12770.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2011. "The Effects of Global Warming on Fisheries," MPRA Paper 28373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Carson & Clive Granger & Jeremy Jackson & Wolfram Schlenker, 2009.
"Fisheries Management Under Cyclical Population Dynamics,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 379-410, March.
- Carson, Richard & GRANGER, CLIVE W & Jackson, Jeremy & Schlenker, Wolfram, 2006. "Fisheries Management Under Cyclical Population Dynamics," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4586c8tk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2010. "Evaluation of Management Procedures: Application to Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv255, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Da Rocha, José María, 2009. "Reference Points and Optimal Management in Stochastic Age-Structured Fisheries Models," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Machina, Mark J, 2002. "Robustifying the Classical Model of Risk Preferences and Beliefs," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1xt4c2qb, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.