Emission Trading vs. Rigid Regulations in the Control of Vehicle Emissions
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 12333.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine L. Kling, 1994. "Emission Trading vs. Rigid Regulations in the Control of Vehicle Emissions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(2), pages 174-188.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1994. "Emission Trading vs. Rigid Regulations in the Control of Vehicle Emissions," Staff General Research Papers 1597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwabe, Kurt A., 2000. "Modeling state-level water quality management: the case of the Neuse River Basin," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 37-62, January.
- Speir, Cameron & Stephenson, Kurt & Shabman, Leonard A., 2000. "Command-And-Control Or Effluent Allowance Markets: Roles Of Economic Analysis," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21869, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tomohara, Akinori & Xue, Jian, 2009. "Motorcycles retirement program: Choosing the appropriate regulatory framework," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 126-129.
- Helfand, Gloria E. & Berck, Peter & Maull, Tim, 2003. "The theory of pollution policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 249-303 Elsevier.
- Kim, Hong Jin & Helfand, Gloria E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1998. "An Economic Analysis Of Ozone Control In California'S San Joaquin Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Tietenberg, Tom, 1998. "Ethical influences on the evolution of the US tradable permit approach to air pollution control," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 241-257, February.
- Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Secchi, Silvia, 2007. "Cac Versus Incentive-Based Instruments in Agriculture: The Case of the Conservation Reserve Program," Staff General Research Papers 10796, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stavins, Robert, 2000.
"Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435 Elsevier.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.