Consumer's Acceptance of (and Resistance to) Genetically Modified Foods in High Income Countries: Effects of Labels and Information in an Uncertain Environment
AbstractAbstract currently not available
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 12255.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in American Journal of Agricultural Economics, December 2003, vol. 85
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Frykblom, Peter & Lagerkvist, Carl-Johan, 2004.
"Consumer benefits of labels and bans on genetically modified food - An empirical analysis using Choice Experiments,"
Working Papers in Economics
129, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Frykblom, Peter & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan, 2004. "Consumer benefits of labels and bans on genetically modified food - An empirical analysis using Choice Experiments," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20370, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gifford, Katie & Bernard, John C. & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C. & Bacon, J. Richard, 2005. "An Experimental Investigation of Willingness to Pay for Non-GM and Organic Food Products," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19385, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bernard, John C. & Zhang, Chao & Gifford, Katie, 2006. "An Experimental Investigation of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Non-GM Foods When an Organic Option Is Present," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 2006. "U.S. Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Labeled 'Genetically Modified'," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Karli, Bahri & Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Miran, Bulent, 2008. "Consumers' Perceptions about Genetically Modified Foods and Their Stated Willingness-to-Pay for Genetically Modified Food Labeling: Evidences from Turkey," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6754, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Anselmsson, Johan & Johansson, Ulf & Persson, Niklas, 2006. "A conceptual framework for understanding Customer-based brand equity and price premium in grocery categories," Working Paper Series 2006/4, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ubilava, David & Foster, Kenneth A., 2007. "Targeting Consumers by Store - The Basis of Increased Sales with Less Advertising," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34909, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.