Status of Agricultural Reforms in Lithuania: 1995 - 1997
AbstractAbstract not available
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1195.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Csaki, Csaba & Meyers, William H. & Kazlauskiene, Natalija, 1998. "Status of Agricultural Reforms in Lithuania: 1995-1997," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 10863, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazlauskiene, Natalija & Meyers, William H., 2007. "Role of Research and Researchers during Transition: Case Study of Lithuania," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary, European Association of Agricultural Economists 7790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.