Economic Impacts of Technology Adoption: The Case of Pst
AbstractAlso published in the Proceedings of Iowa State University Conference on New Swine Growth Enhancers, Ames, Iowa, December 6, 1989. Abstract Currently Unavailable.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 11635.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kliebenstein, James & Buhr, Brian L. & Hayenga, Marvin L., 1989. "Economic Impacts of Technology Adoption: The Case of Pst," Staff General Research Papers 11634, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Liu, Donald J. & Kliebenstein, James B., 1993. "Impacts Of Pst On Optimal Production And Marketing Decisions Of A Grow-Finish Hog Farm Operation," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(2), October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.