An Econometric Methodology for Multiple-Output Agricultural Technology: An Application of Endogenous Switching Models
AbstractAbstract Currently Unavailable.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 11003.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C.E. Moolman & J. N. Blignaut & R. Van Eyden, 2006.
"Modeling the Marginal Revenue of Water in Selected Agricultural Commodities: A Panel Date Approach,"
200606, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Moolman, C.E. & Blignaut, J.N. & van Eyden, R., 2006. "Modelling the marginal revenue of water in selected agricultural commodities: A panel data approach," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(1), March.
- Arias, Carlos & Perali, Carlo Federico, 1999. "Exploring Alternatives For Estimating Systems Of Equations With Multiple Censored Variables: Farm Output Supply And Input Demand," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21591, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lau, K. & Kagan, A. & Post, G. V., 1997. "Market share modeling within a switching regression framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 345-353, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.