Determinants of Male School Enrollments, A Time-Series Analysis
AbstractAbstract Currently Unavailable.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 10849.
Date of creation: 01 May 1982
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Economics and Statistics, May 1982,, pp. 242-251
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula Herrera & Luie Eduardo Arango & Carlos Estéban Posada, 2007.
"El salario mínimo aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros paises,"
DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÃA
003944, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2008. "El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros países," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, . "El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros países," Borradores de Economia 436, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2007. "El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros paises," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002544, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Cullinan, John & Flannery, Darragh & Walsh, Sharon & McCoy, Selina, 2012.
"Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland,"
WP444, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Cullinan & Darragh Flannery & Sharon Walsh & Selina Mccoy, 2013. "Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 19-51.
- Jacob Mincer, 1994. "Investment in U.S. Education and Training," NBER Working Papers 4844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, Matthew T., 2013. "The impact of business cycle fluctuations on graduate school enrollment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 122-134.
- Jacob Mincer, 2003. "Technology and the Labor Market," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 249-272, December.
- Diana Alessandrini, 2014. "On the Cyclicality of Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Canadian Data," Working Paper Series 16_14, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & San Segundo, Maria J., 2002. "Staying-on at school at 16: the impact of labor market conditions in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 353-365, August.
- Bradley, Elizabeth S., 2012. "The Effect of the Business Cycle on Freshman Major Choice," MPRA Paper 42412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.