Risk Management and the Environment: Agriculture in Perspective
AbstractAbstract Currently Unavailable.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 10594.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2004. "Nutrient Best Management Practice Insurance and Farmer Perceptions of Adoption Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan, 2005. "Assessing farmers' risk attitudes based on economic, social, personal, and environmental sources of risk: evidence from Sweden," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19361, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tipparat Pongthanapanich & Eva Roth, 2006. "Toward Environmental Responsibility of Thai Shrimp Farming through a Voluntary Management Scheme," Working Papers 70/2006, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Bitsch, Vera & Harsh, Stephen B. & Mugera, Amin W., 2003. "Risk In Human Resource Management And Implications For Extension Programming - Results Of Focus Group Discussions With Dairy And Green Industry Managers," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22085, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lau, Michael H. & Hanagriff, Roger D. & Constance, Douglas H. & York, Mary & VanDelist, Brian & Higgins, Lindsey M., 2010. "Discerning Differences among Producer Groups and Organic Adoption Barriers in Texas," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 41(2), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.