Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields
AbstractAbsttact Currently Unavailable.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 10583.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics 1993, vol. 25, pp. 253-265
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, And The Growth In Per-Acre Yields," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Love, H. Alan & Foster, William E., 1990. "Commodity Program Slippage Rates For Corn And Wheat," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Foster, William E., 1993. "Field-Level Measurements of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," Staff General Research Papers 10586, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Tae-Kyun & Hayes, Dermot J. & Hallam, Arne, 1992.
"Technology adoption under price uncertainty,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 245-253, January.
- Miranowski, John & Tegene, Abebayehu & Huffman, Wallace, 1988. "Dynamic Corn Supply Functions: A Model with Explicit Optimization," Staff General Research Papers 10699, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Zilberman, David & Just, Richard E., 1984. "The Distributional Effects Of Land Controls In Agriculture," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Roman Keeney & Thomas W. Hertel, 2008. "U.S. Market Potential For Dried Distillers Grain With Solubles," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Barkley, Andrew P. & Chumley, Forrest G., 2008. "The Impact of the Kansas Wheat Breeding Program on Wheat Yields, 1911â€“2006," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(03), December.
- Borges, Robert B., 1995. "Trade And The Political Economy Of Agricultural Policy: The Case Of The United States Peanut Program," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.