Public R&D and Infrastructure Policies: Effects on Cost of Midwestern Agriculture
AbstractHuffman, W.E., E. Ball, M. Gopinath, and A. Somwaru, "Public R&D and Infrastructure Policies: Effects on Cost of Midwestern Agriculture," in V. Eldon Ball and G. Norton, eds. Agricultural Productivity: Measurement and Sources of Growth. Kluwer Academic Press, 2002, pp. 167-184.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 10431.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Ball, V. Eldon & Mishra, Ashok K., 2003. "A Translog Cost Function Analysis Of U.S. Agriculture: A Dynamic Specification," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22027, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alejandro Plastina & Lilyan Fulginiti, 2012.
"Rates of return to public agricultural research in 48 US states,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 95-113, April.
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2007. "Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9858, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2009. "Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51709, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lambert, David K. & Schuck, Eric C. & Jin, Hyun Joung & Koo, Won W., 2003. "The Effects Of Us/Canada Trade On Production Costs And Productivity," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22008, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Sun Ling & Ball, V. Eldon & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Plastina, Alejandro S., 2012. "Benefits of Public R&D in U.S. Agriculture: Spill-Ins, Extension, and Roads," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126368, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2006.
"Price-Induced Technical Progress in Italian Agriculture,"
275, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Roberto Esposti & Pierpaolo Pierani, 2008. "Price-induced technical progress in Italian agriculture," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 89(4), pages 5-28.
- Sun, Ling & Ball, V. Eldon & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Plastina, Alejandro S., 2009. "Impact of local public goods on agricultural productivity growth in the U.S," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49333, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.