Monitoring and Assessment Framework for the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (MAFEIP) – Interim Report on the defined process indicators
AbstractThis report aims to provide a list of process indicators that will allow monitoring the EIP on AHA process over the period 2012-2020. It also presents main highlights from the baseline data in graphical format, based on the tables provided in Annex I. The latter show the indicators computed from the baseline, i.e. data from the 234 EIP on AHA commitments submitted to the EC in June 2012 through the First Invitation for Commitment. The analysis of the data collected through the 2013 Monitoring Survey and that submitted by participants through the Second Invitation for Commitment in April 2013 will be presented in the next updates of this report. Adding the respective data sets to the analysis will allow us to take into account the enlargement of the EIP on AHA to new regions/ countries and stakeholders and measure progress in general. Although the data presented in this report only refers to the 2012 baseline dataset, the selection of process indicators presented in section 2 has been based on the analysis of both the 2012 baseline data and the 2013 Monitoring Survey data which is why there are references to both datasets. The rationale behind this is the need for the process indicators to be as inclusive as possible so as to allow monitoring and comparing the evolution of the EIP on AHA not only for the 2012-2020 period but also between the baseline (the First Invitation for Commitment), the Monitoring Survey and the Second Invitation for Commitment. Last but not least this report also identifies first gaps related to the baseline data and issues that had to be resolved or decisions to be taken when processing the data.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre in its series JRC-IPTS Working Papers with number JRC85880.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2013
Date of revision:
EIP; Active and Healthy Ageing; EIP on AHA; indicators; monitoring; framework;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-01-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-01-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2014-01-10 (Health Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Castillo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.