L’efficacité des programmes de fidélisation dans le secteur hôtelier : proposition d’un cadre conceptuel
AbstractThe widespread use of loyalty programs in the tourism sector raises questions about their differentiating capacity and more globally on the real advantages they offer firms. We propose, in the hotel sector, a conceptual model on the determinants of loyalty to a hotel or a hotel chain. The subjacent hypothesis is to determine if a loyalty program and its associated perks manage to make other factors which influence choice of secondary importance and thus modify the probability of the hotel being chosen. More precisely, we seek to better understand the antecedents of commitment and trust as well as look at how these factors influence customer loyalty on the one hand, the impact of loyalty programs on the other.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Research, Ipag Business School in its series Working Papers with number 2014-259.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 29 Apr 2014
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Marceau, 2014. "Implementing a Value Creation Model in a Startup," Working Papers 2014-537, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Nabila JAWADI & Mohamed DAASSI & Laetitia BONIS, 2014. "Using Corporate Social Networks: exploring the role of satisfaction," Working Papers 2014-573, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Anis Omri & Mohamed Frikha, 2014. "Why Small Businesses Fail in Tunisia?," Working Papers 2014-501, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Guillaume Marceau, 2014. "Risk management and Organizational Communication: Two Cases in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers 2014-536, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Anis Omri & Maha Ayadi-Frikha & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "An Empirical Investigation of Factors Affecting Small Business Success," Working Papers 2014-506, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jacques Arlotto & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "What is the Performance of Incubators? The Point of View of Coached Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 2014-532, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sandra Camus & Lubica Hikkerova & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "La perception d’authenticité d’un site touristique et ses implications sur le comportement des touristes," Working Papers 2014-376, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lubica Hikkerova & Pierre-Charles Pupion & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "Fidélisation et fidélité dans l’hôtellerie : une comparaison franco-slovaque," Working Papers 2014-517, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.