The MDGs and pro-poor polices: related but not synonymous
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth in its series Working Papers with number 3.
Date of creation: Nov 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published by UNDP - International Poverty Centre, November 2004, pages 1-28
Poverty; MDG; pro-poor;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Frances Stewart, 1993.
"Two errors of targeting,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 459-496, 09.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Frances Stewart, 1993. "Two Errors of Targeting," Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre iopeps93/54, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
- Richard Jolly, 2004. "Global Development Goals: the United Nations experience," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 69-95.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2002. "From Social Policy to an Open-Economy Social Contract in Latin America," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 21, Center for Global Development.
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2002. "Poverty and Social Impact Analysis in PRGF-Supported Programs," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 02/11, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.