AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth in its series Publications with number 1.
Date of creation: Jul 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published by UNDP - International Poverty Centre, July 2007, pages 1-30
Training; Modules; Research Programme; Economic Policies; MDGs; Poverty;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-08-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003.
"The Two Faces of Globalization: Against Globalization as We Know It,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 667-683, April.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The Two Faces Of Globalization: Against Globalization As We Know It," Development and Comp Systems 0303007, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003.
"Reinventing fiscal policy,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 26(1), pages 3-25, October.
- Garuda, Gopal, 2000. "The Distributional Effects of IMF Programs: A Cross-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1031-1051, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.