Developing a Global Model for Trade, Finance and Income Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth in its series Publications with number 1.
Date of creation: Feb 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published by UNDP - International Poverty Centre, February 2007, pages 1-28
Poverty; FINANCE; GLOBAL ; INCOME DISTRIBUTION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen E. Dynan & Dean M. Maki, 2001. "Does stock market wealth matter for consumption?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Case, Karl E. & Quigley, John M. & Shiller, Robert J., 2012.
"Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus The Housing Market,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt6px1d1sc, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Case Karl E. & Quigley John M. & Shiller Robert J., 2005. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus the Housing Market," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Case, Karl E. & Quigley, John M. & Shiller, Robert J., 2005. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus the Housing Market," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt28d3s92s, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Karl E. Case, John M. Quigley, Robert J. Shiller., 2001. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus The Housing Market," Economics Working Papers E01-308, University of California at Berkeley.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller & John M. Quigley, 2001. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market Versus the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 8606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, Karl E. & Quigley, John M. & Shiller, Robert J., 2001. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus The Housing Market," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt44k6g6vx, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Karl E. Case & John M. Quigley & Robert J. Shiller, 2001. "Comparing Wealth Effects: The Stock Market versus the Housing Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1335, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Taylor, Lance, 1998. "Trade Liberalisation in Developing Economies: Modest Benefits but Problems with Productivity Growth, Macro Prices, and Income Distribution," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1523-46, September.
- Terry McKinley, 2006. "The monopoly of global capital flows: Who needs structural adjustment now?," Working Papers 12, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Wynne Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2001. "The Developing U.S. Recession and Guidelines for Policy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 01-10, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann & Roberto Perotti & Ernesto Talvi, 1996. "Managing Fiscal Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean: Volatility, Procyclicality, and Limited Creditworthiness," Research Department Publications 4032, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Anwar Shaikh & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Claudio H. dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2003. "Deficits, Debts and Growth: A Reprieve but not a Pardon," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 03-10, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- repec:fth:inadeb:326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacques J. Polak, 1995. "Fifty Years of Exchange Rate Research and Policy at the International Monetary Fund," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(4), pages 734-761, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.