China's Socialist Market Economy: Lessons of Success
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India in its series Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers with number 178.
Length: 60 Pages
Date of creation: Dec 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Web page: http://www.icrier.res.in
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-02 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-01-02 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005.
"The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows: Patterns and Possible Explanations,"
NBER Working Papers
11306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows: Patterns and Possible Explanations," NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 421-480 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Eswar Prasad, 2005. "The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows," IMF Working Papers 05/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Lardy,Nicholas R., 1992. "Foreign Trade and Economic Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521414951, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.