Tripolar century: USA, China and India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India in its series Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers with number 160.
Length: 40 Pages
Date of creation: Mar 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Web page: http://www.icrier.res.in
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-HIS-2007-01-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-02 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.