Missing markets in world trade the case for 'Sui generis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India in its series Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers with number 141.
Length: 92 Pages
Date of creation: Aug 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Web page: http://www.icrier.res.in
More information through EDIRC
WTO; TRIPS; IPRs; Missing Markets; Traditional Knowledge; Sui generis protection; Intangible assets; Genetic Resources; Biotechnology;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katy Moran, 1999. "Health : Indigenous Knowledge, Equitable Benefits," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10823, The World Bank.
- Keith E. Maskus, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights in the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 99.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1983. "Implicit Contracts under Asymmetric Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 123-56, Supplemen.
- Hahn, F H, 1971. "Equilibrium with Transaction Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 417-39, May.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1972. "Detrimental Externalities and Non-Convexity of the Production Set," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(154), pages 160-76, May.
- Tibor Scitovsky, 1954. "Two Concepts of External Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 143.
- Greenwald, Bruce C & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1986. "Externalities in Economies with Imperfect Information and Incomplete Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(2), pages 229-64, May.
- Datta-Chaudhuri, Mrinal, 1990. "Market Failure and Government Failure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 25-39, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.