Trade in Financial Services and Capital Movements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/89.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Natalia T. Tamirisa, 1998.
"Exchange and Capital Controls as Barriers to Trade,"
IMF Working Papers
98/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa, 1999. "Exchange and Capital Controls as Barriers to Trade," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 4.
- Bradley J. McDonald & Geoffrey J. Bannister & Natalia T. Tamirisa & Piritta Sorsa & Jaroslaw Wieczorek, 2000. "Trade Policy in Financial Services," IMF Working Papers 00/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1987.
"Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions,"
687, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1989. "Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 363-384, December.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Donald J. Mathieson & Liliana Rojas-SuÃ¡rez, 1992.
"Liberalization of the Capital Account: Experiences and Issues,"
IMF Working Papers
92/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Liliana Rojas-SuÃ¡rez & Donald J. Mathieson, 1993. "Liberalization of the Capital Account: Experiences and Issues," IMF Occasional Papers 103, International Monetary Fund.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2001.
1038, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Eliana Cardoso & Ilan Goldfajn, 1998. "Capital Flows to Brazil: The Endogeneity of Capital Controls," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 161-202, March.
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-67, May/June.
- Michael Mussa & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Barry J. Eichengreen & Enrica Detragiache, 1998. "Capital Account Liberalization: Theoretical and Practical Aspects," IMF Occasional Papers 172, International Monetary Fund.
- Devenow, Andrea & Welch, Ivo, 1996. "Rational herding in financial economics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 603-615, April.
- R. B. Johnston & Chris Ryan, 1994. "The Impact of Controls on Capital Movements on the Private Capital Accounts of Countries' Balance of Payments: Empirical Estimates and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 94/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1996. "A Survey of Literature on Controls over International Capital Transactions," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(4), pages 639-687, December.
- Lupo Pasini, Federico, 2012. "The International Regulatory Regime on Capital Flows and Trade in Services," ADBI Working Papers 338, Asian Development Bank Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.