Explaining International Comovements of Output and Asset Returns: The Role of Money and Nominal Rigidities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/84.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jon Faust & John H. Rogers, 1999.
"Monetary policy's role in exchange rate behavior,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
652, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McCallum, Bennett T & Nelson, Edward, 2001.
"Monetary Policy for an Open Economy: An Alternative Framework with Optimizing Agents and Sticky Prices,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCallum, Bennett T & Nelson, Edward, 2000. "Monetary Policy for an Open Economy: An Alternative Framework with Optimizing Agents and Sticky Prices," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 74-91, Winter.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2001. "Monetary Policy for an Open Economy: An Alternative Framework with Optimizing Agents and Sticky Prices," NBER Working Papers 8175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2001. "Monetary Policy for an Open Economy: An Alternative Framework with Optimising Agents and Sticky Prices," Discussion Papers 05, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000.
"Towards New Open Economy Macroeconometrics,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
469, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Burda, Michael C., 1999.
"European labor markets and the Euro: How much flexibility do we really need?,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,41, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Michael C. Burda, 2001. "European Labour Markets and the Euro: How Much Flexibility Do We Really Need?," Economics Working Papers 003, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Burda, Michael C, 1999. "European Labour Markets and the Euro: How Much Flexibility Do We Really Need?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Alternative Monetary Rules for a Small Open Economy: The Case of Canada," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 466, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Oct 2000.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Understanding Macroeconomic Interdependence: Do We Really Need to Shut Off the Current Account?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 465, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Aug 2003.
- Carlos Borondo, . "International Transmission of Monetary Shocks with Interest Rate Rule," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-04, FEDEA.
- Tarkka , Juha & Kortelainen , Mika, 2005. "International economic spillovers and the liquidity trap," Research Discussion Papers 18/2005, Bank of Finland.
- T.C.Y. Kam & G.C. Lim, 2001. "Interest Rate Smoothing and Inflation-Output Variabilityin a Small Open Economy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 817, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.