Price Imputation and Other Techniques for Dealing with Missing Observations, Seasonality and Quality Change in Price Indices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/78.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leibtag, Ephraim S., 2006. "The Impact of Changing Retail Services on the Grocery Store Producer Price Index," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21227, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2002.
"Harmonized Indexes of Consumer Prices: Their Conceptual Foundations,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 547-637, December.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2002. "Harmonized indexes of consumer prices: their conceptual foundations," Working Paper Series 0130, European Central Bank.
- Feenstra, Robert & Diewert, Erwin, 2000.
"Imputation and Price Indexes: Theory and Evidence from the International Price Program,"
00-12, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Erwin W. Diewert, . "Imputation and Price Indexes: Theory and Evidence from the International Price Program," Department of Economics 00-12, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra & Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Imputation and Price Indexes: Theory and Evidence from the International Price Program," Working Papers 012, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2004.
"Consumers' Opinion of Inflation Bias Due to Quality Improvements,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-681, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hanousek, Jan & Filer, Randall K, 2004. "Consumers' Opinion of Inflation Bias Due to Quality Improvements," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 235-54, October.
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2002. "Consumers' Opinion of Inflation Bias Due to Quality Improvements," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 02/8, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.