Sources of Economic Growth - An Extensive Growth Accounting Exercise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/77.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah Khan, 2005. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2005.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2005.
"A Versus K Revisited: Evidence from Selected MENA Countries,"
205, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2005. "A Versus K Revisited: Evidence from Selected MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 1114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jungsoo Park & Hang Ryu, 2006. "Accumulation, Technical Progress, and Increasing Returns in the Economic Growth of East Asia," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 243-255, 06.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2005.
"Fiscal Decentralization,Macrostability, and Growth,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0506, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martínez Vázquez & Robert M. McNab, 2006. "Fiscal decentralization, macrostability and growth," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 179(4), pages 25-49, September.
- Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Robert M. McNab, . "Fiscal Decentralization, Macrostability And Growth," Working Papers 11-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Debdulal Mallick, 2007. "The Role of Elasticity of Substitution in Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Test of the La Grandville Hypothesis," Economics Series 2007_04, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Debdulal Mallick, 2007. "Growth and Slowdown of Nations: What Role for the Elasticity of Substitution?," Economics Series 2007_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Kevin C. Cheng, 2003. "Growth and Recovery in Mongolia During Transition," IMF Working Papers 03/217, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.