A Test of the General Validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem for Trade in the European Community
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/70.
Date of creation: 01 May 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan V Deardorff, 2004. "Local Comparative Advantage: Trade Costs and the Pattern of Trade," Working Papers 500, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1998.
"The Structure of Foreign Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," NBER Working Papers 6752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, E., 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," Papers 18-98, Tel Aviv.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1998. "The Structure of Foreign Trade," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1848, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Susan Chun Zhu & Daniel Trefler, 2000. "Beyond the Algebra of Explanation: HOV for the Technology Age," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 145-149, May.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Dalia Hakura, 2001. "International Trade in Manufactured Products: A Ricardo-Heckscher-Ohlin Explanation with Monopolistic Competition," IMF Working Papers 01/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Pieter J.H. van Beukering & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marco A. Janssen & Harmen Verbruggen, 2000. "International Material-Product Chains: An Alternative Perspective on International Trade and Trade Theories," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-034/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002.
"Do factor endowments matter for north-north trade?,"
0102-03, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2001. "Do Factor Endowments Matter for North-North Trade?," NBER Working Papers 8516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Cabral & Rod E. Falvey & Chris R. Milner, 2006. "The Skill Content of Inter- and Intra-Industry Trade: Evidence for the United Kingdom," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 546-566, October.
- Arvind Subramanian & Trevor Serge Coleridge Alleyne, 2001. "What Does South Africa's Pattern of Trade Say About Its Labor Markets?," IMF Working Papers 01/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Alan M. Taylor, 2002.
"A Century of Missing Trade?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 383-393, March.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1998. "Explaining the structure of foreign trade: Where do we stand?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 573-589, December.
- van Berkum, Siemen & van Meijl, Hans, 2000. "The application of trade and growth theories to agriculture: a survey," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(4), December.
- Hakura, Dalia S., 2001. "Why does HOV fail?: The role of technological differences within the EC," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 361-382, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.