Financial Fragility and Economic Performance in Developing Economies - Do Capital Controls, Prudential Regulation and Supervision Matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/66.
Date of creation: 01 May 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shimpalee, Pattama L. & Breuer, Janice Boucher, 2007. "An event study of institutions and currency crises," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 274-290.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Al, Huseyin, 2006.
"Assessing the Preconditions in Establishing an Independent Regulatory and Supervisory Agency in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey,"
5481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Al & Ahmet Faruk Aysan, 2006. "Assessing the Preconditions in Establishing an Independent Regulatory and Supervisory Agency in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2006/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013. "Financial liberalization, financial development and productivity growth: An overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrew Tiffin & Christian B. Mulder & Charalambos Christofides, 2003. "The Link Between Adherence to International Standards of Good Practice, Foreign Exchange Spreads, and Ratings," IMF Working Papers 03/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Udaibir S. Das & Marc Quintyn & Kina Chenard, 2004. "Does Regulatory Governance Matter for Financial System Stability? An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 04/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2007. "Politiques de liberalisation financiere et crises bancaires," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 112, pages 5-28.
- Kris James Mitchener, 2006. "Are Prudential Supervision and Regulation Pillars of Financial Stability? Evidence from the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 12074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.