Adjustment and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/51.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Bernardin Akitoby, 2004. "Sources of Growth in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: A Cointegration Approach," IMF Working Papers 04/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & FranÃ§oise Le Gall, 2001. "The New International Financial Architecture and Africa," IMF Working Papers 01/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Gemmell, Norman, 2001.
"Fiscal Policy in a Growth Framework,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Issouf SamakÃ©, 2008. "Investment and Growth Dynamics: An Empirical Assessment Applied to Benin," IMF Working Papers 08/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Cashin & Catherine Pattillo, 2006. "African terms of trade and the commodity terms of trade: close cousins or distant relatives?," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 845-859.
- Guillaume, Dominique M. & Stasavage, David, 2000. "Improving Policy Credibility: Is There a Case for African Monetary Unions?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1391-1407, August.
- Yamfwa, F. & Szirmai, A.S. & Chibwe Lamba, 2002.
"Zambian Manufacturing Performance in Comparative Perspective,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
02.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Szirmai, Adam & Yamfwa, Francis & Lwamba, Chibwe, 2002. "Zambian manufacturing performance in comparative perspective," GGDC Research Memorandum 200253, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Kaltani, Linda & Soto, Raimundo, 2012. "Aid, Real Exchange Rate Misalignment, and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 681-700.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Easterley, William R. & Pack, Howard, 2001. "Is investment in Africa too low or too high : macro and micro evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2519, The World Bank.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A. Pattillo & Kevin Joseph Carey, 2005. "Sustaining Growth Accelerations and Pro-Poor Growth in Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/195, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.