The Egyptian Stock Market - Efficiency Tests and Volatility Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Working Papers with number 99/48.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabella Massa & Andreas Billmeier, 2007.
"Go Long or Short in Pyramids? News from the Egyptian Stock Market,"
IMF Working Papers
07/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Billmeier, Andreas & Massa, Isabella, 2008. "Go long or short in pyramids? News from the Egyptian stock market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 949-970, December.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2003. "Capital Flows, Capital Account Regimes, and Foreign Exchange Rate Regimes in Africa," Working Papers wp55, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Anisul M. Islam & Syed Basher, 2003.
"Market Efficiency, Time-Varying Volatility and Equity Returns in Bangladesh Stock Market,"
- M. Kabir Hassan & Anisul M. Islam & Syed Abul Basher, 2000. "Market Efficiency, Time-Varying Volatility and Equity Returns in Bangladesh Stock Market," Working Papers 2002_6, York University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2002.
- Tran MANH Tuyen, 2011. "Modeling Volatility Using GARCH Models: Evidence from Vietnam," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 1935-1942.
- Ezzat, Hassan, 2012. "The Application of GARCH and EGARCH in Modeling the Volatility of Daily Stock Returns During Massive Shocks: The Empirical Case of Egypt," MPRA Paper 50530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alagidede, Paul, 2011. "Return behaviour in Africa's emerging equity markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 133-140, May.
- Abdmoulah, Walid, 2010. "Testing the evolving efficiency of Arab stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 25-34, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.